What Does a Beachbody Coach Do?
Do you know about the Beachbody coaching opportunity? Odds are if you have been a Team Beachbody member or working out with Beachbody programs, you have heard from your Team Beachbody coach. Perhaps you wondering what exactly a Beachbody Coach (sometimes referred to as P90X Coach) does. First, let’s look at the company a little closer. Beachbody specializes in making in-home fitness programs and nutritional supplements. Some of their very popular programs that you may recognize are P90X, Insanity, Slim in 6, Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, Brazil Butt Lift and Ten Minute Trainer. Beachbody is a $400 million company and spends nearly $100 million each year in advertising, mostly on TV infomercials. You can learn about all of the Beachbody products here.
The vast majority of Beachbody Coaches started off as customers who had a positive experience with Beachbody customers. Becoming a “coach” simply means you are an independent distributor for all of Beachbody’s great products, but more importantly, you a positive example of how the products can change lives.
So let’s cut to the chase, here is what a good Beachbody Coach does:
1. Gets and Stays Fit –Use the fitness programs and the nutritional supplements and be accountable for your own health and fitness. Nobody wants to hear your opinion about a movie you never saw or a restaurant you never ate at. You have to be a product of the product. Most coaches immediately sign up for monthly shipments of Shakeology so they can feel the benefits of this breakthrough product (at 25% off by the way) and begin spreading the word about the positive effects they are experiencing.
2. Follows “The Game Plan” – Beachbody provides you with a blueprint of how to grow your business. This blueprint is called “The Game Plan.” It is a simple, step my step guide of daily actions you can take to make your business thrive. It is simple to operate and simple to duplicate.
3. Promotes a Healthy and Fit Lifestyle – Beachbody is a fitness company first and foremost. A coach’s #1 goal is to help others live a healthy lifestyle. This may as simple as checking in on customers to see if they are staying on track or as easy as answering a question about a product. If you don’t have the answer, you will have an experienced upline team to rely on. Additionally, immediately upon joining you will have two active websites to drive your business, a Beachbody site (like this) and a Shakeology site (like this).
4. Helps Their Coaches – As you build your own team of coaches, you will be helping them with their fitness programs and building their business. No need to stress about this. Beachbody has a blueprint for this too!
5. Attends Beachbody Events – Some coaches are lucky enough to to have live Beachbody events in their area, for others live Beachbody webinars is the way to connect with other Beachbody Coaches and leaders. Either way, the amount of knowledge and “mojo” gained from these events is invaluable to building your business!
To me, becoming a Beachbody Coach has been a win-win-win-win. I save money on my programs and supplements, I am accountable for my own health and fitness, I am earning extra income and above all, I am helping others achieve their dreams and goals!
If this opportunity sounds like something you could do part-time, let me know and I will be glad to discuss it further. I would be happy to help you choose a home fitness program and help get started on your way to physical and financial change!