Detox Kale Salad
Hit the ground running this January with this kale salad packed with broccoli, cauliflower, and other nutrient-rich foods.
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. unfiltered raw cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- 2 cups chopped kale
- ½ cup chopped cauliflower
- ½ cup chopped broccoli
- ½ cup chopped cabbage
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
Here are your instructions:
Combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, maple syrup, ginger, and salt in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Combine kale, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, and cilantro in a large bowl; mix well.
Drizzle cabbage mixture with dressing; toss gently to blend.